I got what I wanted!!! (Black Friday)

cjeanean

Can't Decide
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Missouri
Well, this was my first black friday, and I gotta say it wasn't as bad as I thought. I had about as much room as you'd have at a concert (NONE), but the ppl around me were nice. The best part was that since I got a camera I had to pay for it at the counter, so I didn't have to wait in the long lines!!! The part that sucks is that I bought the same camera online just in case I didn't make it to the store, planning to cancel the order if I got the in store sale. Now I can't cancel it, and it looks like I might have to wait 2 weeks before I get it and can take it back!!! I sure hope not, I'm hoping my loophole will be the fact that I messed up one letter of my last name when I placed the order, so hopefully they can cancel it. It's 7am, I've been up since 11am, I'm so tired!!!

Thanks to everyone who gave me black friday advice!!! I've been victorious!!!

LOL i went to Black Friday this morning.. i left around 330am we were about the 10th people in line witch was great we stop at about 4 stores i got a laptop and a few other things everything was REALLY cheap!! so i am happy
smile.png
and yes it was very crazy.. if you didn't have a plan made out before going in you would get lost and trampled LOL

I have NEVER gone shopping on black Friday as I am usually way up north (no stores for 60 miles) with my Mom. But this year, I went up and picked my mom up and brought her down to my place. Now she wants to go shopping! UGH I am pretending to be very busy on the computer
caf.gif
and stalling as much as possible!
ya.gif

You people are nuts. I say that with a smile and mean no disrespect.
I can't tolerate the crowds. I'd go nuts.

I'm a typical male who waits until the last minute to shop. It's store,
then bar, then store, then bar. It get's done.

This year my big presents are already on the way since I ordered them
online.

I love black friday it's like a race the thrill
droolin.gif

but good thinking PC i also shop online as well and i am waiting on gifts to come..and at the last minute i will go around looking at all the bin leftovers

i don't expect gifts on christmas i am more of a giver than a receiver
smile.png

just the spirit of christmas makes me happy
smile.png

Last edited:
Ok so I just went to walmart and got my 3 kids that would wear them pajamas... the other two kids not so much so I didnt get them pj's and then I got the 2 kids that didnt have jackets those..

I spent a wopping 32$ for black friday this year...

but i did get to go..

smile.png

I avoid stores on this day like the plague. I would have a panic attack with all those people, and some of them not so nice.... I have very limited funds to spend this year and I need to shop carefully, like go and look and come home and decide. ICK! I hate being broke!

Back
Top Bottom