I got...

Daddas1Punkin

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
I GOT MY EARS PIERCED!!!! & it didn't eve hurt!
ya.gif
I got it done Wensday, my one question: ''Has it been si weeks yet?'' lol, i wanna put on the new studs i got today already!!!!!!!
he.gif

There is no reason you can't put in your new studs now. The important thing is that you keep some sort of earring in. I had my ears pierced at WalMart. They put in a set of studs (actually the studs themselves is what did the piercing) and I wore them from day one. They also gave me some liquid to swab on the ears several times a day for a while. They did a great job. No soreness and no signs of infection at all.

What do you have in your ears now? If you don't have something in there the holes will just heal over. Quickly. In fact, if you don't keep earrings in your ears a good part of the time even long after they are healed the holes will close over. Ask me how I know this. My piercing at WalMart was the third time I have had my ears pierced. I learned my lesson. I now wear a pair of diamond studs 24/7 except when I am wearing a pair of drop earrings.

well, i'm just a little too afraid because one ear is sore. so i'll wait thanks
hugs.gif

How were your ears pierced? Earrings should be in from the very beginning. CHANGING earrings needs to wait, but putting the initial earrings in is a part of the piercing.

The feeling I got from reading the op is that she HAS the earrings in that were used in the piercing and is desperately wanting the 6 weeks to be over so she can change to the cute new earrings she bought.

Don't worry, time will fly and you will be able to wear any earrings you want. :) Just spend your time now focused on taking excellent care of them so there will be no issues later.

What do you have in your ears now? If you don't have something in there the holes will just heal over. Quickly. In fact, if you don't keep earrings in your ears a good part of the time even long after they are healed the holes will close over. Ask me how I know this. My piercing at WalMart was the third time I have had my ears pierced. I learned my lesson. I now wear a pair of diamond studs 24/7 except when I am wearing a pair of drop earrings.
I have diamond studs in. and i turn them all the time so that they don't stick.

The feeling I got from reading the op is that she HAS the earrings in that were used in the piercing and is desperately wanting the 6 weeks to be over so she can change to the cute new earrings she bought.
Don't worry, time will fly and you will be able to wear any earrings you want.
smile.png
Just spend your time now focused on taking excellent care of them so there will be no issues later.

You got it absolutely right! I am taking good care of them and they don't hurt or look red at all
yesss.gif
! I'm worried about my mom's though because hers are red and she says they hurt and itch really bad. any help with that? please?

Back
Top Bottom