I gotta problem....can someone help me out.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by catdaddyfro, Jan 26, 2010.

1. catdaddyfro

catdaddyfro Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2009
    Vernon Parish
    My blankety-blank screen is sideways and it sure makes it hard to communicate on here. I asked my Mom, she said someone had showed her how to fix it before but she's since forgotten what they did to fix it before. I have no clue either as I can barely turn the thing on to use it much less fix it and I'm getting a crick in my neck typing this little bit on here. [​IMG]

2. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

Getting help for you..........

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Dude someone was messing with your head. hold down the ALT key and press your right arrow til it gets right.

4. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

One of my favorite tricks at work.

Try Ctrl Alt up arrow

Ctrl Alt down arrow will turn it upside down

Imp

5. debilorrah

Quote:That's the right one!!! Of course it depends on your video card and I do not know the other commands and my IT hubby is in bed.

6. catdaddyfro

catdaddyfro Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2009
    Vernon Parish
    All right thanks you guy's I thought I had really screwed things up as this is not my computer its my brothers and now I know exactly what I did. Instead of Ctrl, Alt, Dlt. I must have hit Ctrl, Alt, and a arrow huh?

Pshew I was having a hard time typing like that with the computer on it edge Heck I can barely type with it normal much less upside-ways and stuff.

Anyway thanks agian you guys now I can get down with the program now havn't been on in a week or so because I thought I'd tore up the computer. Ha!

catdaddy

7. debilorrah

Quote:LOL!!! I love to do that to the dingbat at work.

8. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

A couple days ago two of my employees didn't lock their computers when they went on break. Fair Game so the third person and I turned their screens upside down. When they came back the third person told them they had to set the monitors upside down. Took several seconds for them to say Russ must have done something. [​IMG]

Imp- Lives dangerously, want to do it to the boss.

9. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    hahaha, that was in a bunch of peoples status updates on FB a few months ago! I didnt try it but some of my friends flipped their husbands screens just to mess with them.

10. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Quote:So glad it doesn't do it on my screen!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by