I gotta see this! Anyone using a car for a coup?

I can envision the windows knocked out, no wheels or flats, sitting in the weeds (low-rider)...no seats - roost area...nesting box's in the trunk, hood up going to pen....lot's of rust....2 door....working am/fm radio tuned to 2 stations...Country & Western. And the location has to be behind the faded red barn or along side of it. It certainly would be "going green".
HappyHatch'en

This car coop is a nice use of an old car.

What HappyHatch'en envisions is exactly what I don't want to see in my yard or in my neighbor's yards: a rusting eyesore, dangerous for chickens to live in.

Wayne

Superb!
woot.gif

waynesgarden.....now that is a car coop....great workmanship...but not many people have to knowledge to work in metal or have the resources
....if fact, if there are people out here who are using a car for a coop....and I thought at first this thread to be a joke, secondly... I'm not trying to offend anyone .... I doubt they have a computer and are just trying to do their best to make ends meet.
Most counties in Georgia have junk car laws on the books that don't allow this to happen....but of course they have to enforce it as well.
God Bless.....HappyHatch'en

My dad and I laughed about that in a car that still runs. A true chicken tractor that can make trips to the store and everything. Poor chickies might not like the wind gusts though. Hydraulics and all that can raise or lower the run to the ground. Pimpin Coop!

Sorry not for me sounds a tad Ghetto to me, hehehe. that would be a good line for : you might be a redneck if, your car doubles as a chicken coop LOL LOL.

No offense just sounded funny.

AL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom