I guess I have to add to the coop...I'm heart broken!!! lol

TheJuan-n-Only

Songster
9 Years
Sep 10, 2010
Tampa
Funny story....my Shepherd/hound mix decided to jump the shortest part of the backyard fence last night to go chase something at the next door backyard (they do not keep it very clean and there is always critters running around at night). They only way we realized she was gone is because my black lab was barking like madness and since we didn't hear her we went out to investigate.

So now I have to do something to make the fence taller....or....since the fence is right behind my coop, I could just make another small run on the other side of the coop and block access to the fence
celebrate.gif

DW has approved the project and I go buy lumber tonight!!! woohooo! Lenght will be about 6' at the furthest from the coop and 2' @ the closest (the fence in @ an angle). It will probably be about 4' wide...

Here is a pic of the fence the silly dog jumped (left of the woden fence)

67489_dscf4514.jpg

Here is a pic of the location of the coop..the extension run will be on the left)

67489_dscf4569.jpg

I knew it was a matter of time before she jumped the fence..this is her up our tree...she is over 6' up! lol

67489_bella_treejpg.jpg

More picture to come as soon as I'm done with the addition!

big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
She's part something ok...maybe goat!? lol....DW said I guess you have to put a fence, so I said....."well hon. I could add a little space for the girls" and went on to explain the plan....she was impressed as to how fast I came up with them...if she only knew I've been waiting for the right moment to tell her I was going to expand hahahahaha
lau.gif
...I guess I should give Bella (the goat/monkey dog) some treats!! lol

Last edited:
Quote:
She's part something ok...maybe goat!? lol....DW said I guess you have to put a fence, so I said....."well hon. I could add a little space for the girls" and went on to explain the plan....she was impressed as to how fast I came up with them...if she only knew I've been waiting for the right moment to tell her I was going to expand hahahahaha
lau.gif

Juan -- those treats ... are those the same treats you threw over the fence ?

See... I think I discovered your plan
smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif

Juan -- those treats ... are those the same treats you threw over the fence ?

See... I think I discovered your plan
smile.png

lau.gif
BUSTED!!!!! lol
hide.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom