I guess I need to learn how to make chicken diapers now

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by 2mnypets, Aug 15, 2007.

1. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Ok, this just seems crazy to me. My husband got home from work and decided he was going to go check on "his chickens". Well after about 5 or so minutes he comes in with Rootbeer in his arms. He says "you know what, they are picking on her again and her rear end is really sore not to mention this is not the first time I have saved her from those meanies". He proceeded to show me where the others were picking on her and she decided that the best spot to be was on my stomach or arm as I attempt to type this post. If there are any mispelled words or bad gramatical errors, well then just blame it on Rootbeer. My hubby seems to think that she should just be a pet inside because she's and I quote "too nice to be with the lot of them". So as I sigh and look into the eyes of my girl, I ask you where to buy or how to make chicken diapers. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  2. CtlisencedArborist

CtlisencedArborist Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2007
    Eastford,Ct
    :)Wow,ive never seen it this bad!He has....CHICKENIDISE!!!!lol,think I still have a baby in my hamper?

3. 2mnypets

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    This is kinda weird for me too. I've never heard him talk like this. He was just so straight forward with it too. Like I said, chickens are about the only thing that my husband and I have in common that we both really enjoy.

4. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    SpottedCrow has indoor chickens -

5. 2mnypets

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Thanks Chickbea....I'll see if I can email SpottedCrow.

6. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  7. 2mnypets

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Thanks Thndrdancr!

8. greenacre

greenacre Chillin' With My Peeps