I guess I'll let her stay

Haviris2

Chirping
8 Years
Feb 2, 2011
I've been debating, but since I can't seem to find her a home anyway, might as well keep her myself. So this is offically my new kitten (even though I've had her for two months).

And w/ another kitten I had no luck rehoming, luckily I have agreed to get him neutered and Mom is going to keep him,

I have 3rd kitten to, but I'll have her spayed and send her to live at Dad's as a wild barn cat.

Imp

All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle
11 Years
Sep 7, 2008
The Emerald City
My Coop
Gosh, you are so lucky. Wish some kittens would just show up and force me to adopt them.

Wait a second, that's how I got the 6 I have.

Congrats they look like fun

Imp

SallyF

Songster
11 Years
Jul 5, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Imp, I'm hoping the same thing. I used to rescue feral kittens at the school where I worked in SC. Ended up with 6, and I adored them all. Now I'm down to three, and beginning to wish for a kitten again. I'm not going to go out looking for one, but if one finds me, it's got a home!

Haviris2, your kitten is adorable. I have tortie also, and she has quite a personality; when she was a kitten I used to refer to her as "spawn of Satan" but she's mellowed a bit with age. Even my vet says torties have irrepressible personalities.

GreatPyrLover

Songster
9 Years
Nov 2, 2010
Hillsborough, NC
Awww...she is so cute...I have one that looks alot like her!!!! We rescued her from the shelter and she is the sweetest cat you could ever imagine!!!!

Henrys mom

Hatching
8 Years
Sep 5, 2011
She is a beauty! Good luck with her - By the pics, I think she has found her permanent home!

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
The markings on her face caused me to look and look again - they almost make her face look distorted. Very unusual!!

Top Bottom