I had a dream last night...! =P (long...)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, Feb 7, 2009.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Wow. I have gotta stop spending so much time here on BYC! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] LOL
    Last night, I had a funny dream.

I was at my Dad's house and there was a chicken egg in my room. Well, in my dream it didn't look like one. It was clear, and had a baby fish in it... [​IMG] [​IMG] We were waiting for it to hatch, and soon all the yolk disappeared and it began to pip! We could see the baby fish swimming around in it, too. [​IMG] But when it pipped, the egg looked like a brown chicken egg. weird. But anyway, I remember picking up the egg and hearing peeping inside! Then, the baby chick zipped and came out! It looked like a normal baby chick, but it was VERY small. I remember it was yellow/white colored, and was so small that I remember I was going to name it something like "Junior" or "Tiny" or something. I was sooo happy that I had finally hatched out a chick! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I remember it was so cute! But then I began to wake up. And when I did, I was like, "Nooo! Why did it have to be a dream!?" and I tried to go back to sleep. It felt soo real so I was really sad when I found it was a dream. But I went back to sleep and had another dream. I still remember the chick dream, though! It was one of the happiest dreams I've ever had.

I think what caused this dream was:
    *You guys on BYC! [​IMG]
    *The Brook Trout eggs that we are hatching in our Science classroom at school(which is probably why the chicken egg had a fish in it and was clear).
    *My first hatching experience last year(which probably caused the baby chick to be so small and yellow colored, because when I cracked open the egg last year, and I found the chick had died, it was very small and yellow colored).
    *My excitement for starting to hatch eggs this Spring!!!! I can't wait! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I sure did enjoy that dream. [​IMG]
    Thanks for reading!

2. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Oh and I almost forgot; BYC was in my dream, too! [​IMG] [​IMG] When the chick hatched, I remember I couldn't wait to tell everyone here! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Don't you just love it when you get a fantastic dream that makes you feel good all day long? Good luck on your hatching. I don't have an incubator, and probably never will. But I am getting a few chicks in the Spring! Can't wait. [​IMG]

4. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Thanks! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by