I had today, i need a break

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by conny63malies, Jan 16, 2010.

1. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    So iwas out and about did my usual saturday cleaning. I was in the livingroom when my son said " Mom , is stepped in wet by the fridge" I think no biggy, the pets waterer is near there and my basset just slobbered around. So i kept on going. Then my youngest DD wanted a juice box. I get down to the kitchen and the whole freaking thing is underwater, incl my laundry area. !!!!! THe fudging drain where the dirty laundry water goes is gloged. On top of it i just had a load of ACUS(uniforms) in the laundry that my DH wore in the field. They were there all week. So i had to mop up about 20G of stinky water that smells like sweaty guy, dirt, ammo and whatnot else. THe water is gone but it still smells. I just mopped before i put that load in AHHHHHH.
    Need ... need ... need break. Bad.
    What does my fabulous(loose term)husband do? Takes our son to the Game Stop to buy some Xbox360 games. Is it illegal to drive your DH out into country and kick him out the car?

2. valentinebaby

valentinebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Sherman-Denison, TX
    Time to pop the cork on the bottle!

3. geepy

geepy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    central FL
    "Is it illegal to drive your DH out into country and kick him out the car?

Won't work.
    They always find there way back home. [​IMG]

4. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    NOOOO don't kick him out in the country!!! Then I might have more than one to deal with!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE SOME MERCY!!! [​IMG]

5. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    you need a shop vac i fell in love mine when my weeping tile cracked and the water backed up into my basement

6. geepy

geepy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    central FL
    Well, If he showed up in my yard I would do what I do with all the strays. Have him neutered. [​IMG]

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:Got one minus the hose that got lost in the move.
    Oh and now i got stinky water standing in my sinks in the kitchen and the tub too.Life is awesome.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  8. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

I am not a drinker, but a little coke and jake might make things look better. Maybe not smell better, but definitely make it easier to bear. [​IMG]

9. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    Oh and now i got stinky water standing in my sinks in the kitchen and the tub too.Life is awesome.

check on freecycle or craigslist for another hose you may get lucky and get one for free

10. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN

check on freecycle or craigslist for another hose you may get lucky and get one for free

HA! I didn't read the quote first and thought you were talking about a new, free husband. [​IMG] Bet you could trade him on Craigslist though, now that I think about it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by