I hate Animal Dumpers!!!!! *Pics of Rescue*

boyd-- you are such a softie. you'd better post another pic of you with a gun so we dont get the wrong idea
smile.png

Good job on picking them up. Some people are so stupid. Both my cats were rescues one was left at a vets office with a fishing hook in his mouth
sad.png
he now hates anyone messing with his mouth.
I'm sure they will repay you with some nice presents for taking them in
smile.png

just got back from dropping kids off and picking my boys up and although I left the coop open for the kitties to get in and out, they elected to stay
love.gif

I got food and water in there for them, and whenever they get out they go to the other coop where the chickens are. Eisenstein is still giving the stink eye.

I know its sad, but don't come down on the "dumper." I speak from experience. We took in so many stay cats this summer, that at one point we had like 22 altogether. We are highly allergic, and just couldn't keep them. I put up posters all over the vets offices in this area, but only ended up giving away 4 of them. We let them get as big as we could, and dropped them near some houses on a backroad near us. It was that or take them to our humane society, wich has a 79% euthanasia rate. NONE of the cats here were ever ours, and I've ended up keeping 4 males and having them neutured. One had to have a leg amputated, and one has trouble seeing things that aren't right up close to him. The other two are just big babies. Maybe something similar happened to those kittens. Maybe the people did as best as they could, but there are just SO MANY unspayed strays out there, we just can't help all of them.

Back
Top Bottom