I hate Juneuary

WHAAAT?! Wow, I can't imagine that! It's been really super hot and humid here in Ohio. Terrible! Dog days of summer are definitely here......yesterday it was only in the 70s, but the humidity was so high that the sweat was just pouring down my face as I worked out in the garden. It was not pleasant!

Still, I don't blame ya because I wouldn't want it to be 40s and rainy. It's at least warm and rainy here. I feel like it's the rainforest or something....it's been raining every night. At least I don't have to water the garden.....

So sorry about your crappy weather.....hang in there!

send a little of that south please.

We can't complain...we are only going to get to 103 today. Gorgeous weather for Phoenix in June!

It's currently 81 here and supposed to get up to 96 today. Fairly cool for June in Texas.
love.gif
: Angelique

I am in Idaho too but i am southern. We were almost 80 yesterday high today is supposed to be low 50s???

Was hailing here in Western WA yesterday - last weekend was in the 70's for the first time this year - -

but is now back to rain - rain - rain..............so tired of it........

headed to Ohio the 28th and even tho I am not a fan of humidity I will

be happy to soak in some of that heat!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I'm in "South-Central" Oregon, and we've had the same miserable spring - a relatively dry and mild winter, followed by a wet, nasty and long "winter-spring." The last week has been sunny and dry, 70s during the day but 30s and low 40s at night, with 3 nights of frost. The traditional time to plant tomatoes has come and gone and it looks like they'll be staying in the green house for another couple weeks.

The bizarre thing is that, as wet as this spring has been, we're still in a drought - the lakes are at 30% of normal, and the forecast is for worse this summer, as the snow pack is way down. We needed the wet weather in the winter to build up the snow pack and didn't get it then (when the central and eastern states were getting hammered with cold and wet, it was mild here) and all this late, relatively warm rain has done is further deplete the snow.

Our garden shop is open Wed through Sunday.

Guess when it has been sunny? Yup Monday and Tuesdays.

Though last weekend was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom