I hate rude people!!!! RANT

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KellyHM, Apr 22, 2009.

1. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I pre-sold 10 BC Marans chicks on eggbid in November that were to ship in April. Last month the neighbor's dog killed ALL my BC hens except one, so there was no way I could fill the order. I e-mailed the guy and let him know and asked how he would like me to refund his money. At first he said a check, but while I was in the process of getting the money transferred from PayPal to my account he changed his mind and wanted PayPal, so I had to cancel that and put the money back in PayPal. While I was waiting on that to clear my aunt passed away and I was out of town for a few days. When I got back I had a TON of nasty e-mails from this jerk threatening me! Like life never happens to him!! I guess I learned my lesson...no more pre-sales and no more selling to people with negative feedback. I hate to be cynical, but people like that make you that way! Just had to get it off my chest...thanks for listening!

2. Blondie

Blondie Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm surprised anyone would place an order 5 months in advance, anyway.

3. hennypenny9

hennypenny9 Chillin' With My Peeps

I hate rude people as well. [​IMG]

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    That is why I dont deal with pre-orders because sometimes bad luck would happen like if your flock got killed or dead for no reason at all.

For now, i would sell when I do have the chicks or eggs available.

5. NewHopePoultry

NewHopePoultry Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2007
    Troy,Missouri
    Rude people are so horrible.

6. Big dreams

Big dreams Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    We have all been exposed to too many rude and all around bad people so it is hard for people to trust anyone, that is normally the reason they are rude, they think you are out to get them and steal their money sad that so many people have come to that! I am way to trusting, I don't even lock my door, but then I don't have anything to worry about either! [​IMG] I am sorry he was rude to you but don't let him make you think everyone is.

7. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    I lost alot of faith in human nature because of so much rudeness to me. I could tell you some stories lol. I know first hand how rude people can be. But alot of my faith has been renewed from alot of the kindness I have found in several places. One of them being here. I have seen not only how rude some people can be but also how kind hearted some can be. I think it kinda evens out [​IMG] I see so many people always angry all the time. I live in California, so I think out here people are always in a rush. Moody too... I look around and just think they aren't thankful for little things, life is passing them by and they are so darn stressed about everything. I live day by day and I fight every single day. I see little things as huge victorys. Not that I don't get crabby because yea I get some mean people. You wanna see how rude people can be come out with me and my dog sometime. See the nasty looks I get when I finally manage to get my buns out of the house and use my parking because I can barely move. Since I look young and healthy people say some really nasty things to me. And often when I am with my kids. Rude people suck but helps to know that maybe they are just having a bad day. Not all people are grumpy boo boo pants .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by