I hate the Post Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Lightning

Songster
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Twin Oaks
Out of 24 turkey eggs I got 7 dran eggs and a lot of scramble eggs.
Ok how do I clean the 7, I got enough tears flowing to wash them.
sad.png

RInse them with warm water if there really mucky , its better not to wash unless there bad.
at least thats what I keep reading.
I am so sorry about youre eggs.
Good luck with the 7 let them sit a good 12 hours or so befor you set them , fingers toes and ankles crossed for you.

hugs.gif

I love the post Office, yes sometime eggs get broken and sorry you lost your. Without them we could not ship birds and eggs. Just received 3 peafowl 2yr old. in the new colors. Over a thousand miles away, sure could not have got they if I had to drive and pick them up.

Lot of times its the way eggs are packed, I have shipped hundreds of peafowl eggs for the last 3 years, not one broken egg in 3yrs.

We have a lot to thank the post office for, they allow us to ship eggs in the first place and also live chicks and other animals. Without the post office it would be a lot more difficult to have eggs shipped and certainly more expensive. It is a gamble we take, sometimes we are pleased, other times we are disappointed, that is just the way it is.

Well, I do not agree with you. Yes, they give us a service which WE pay for. But I have a friend that works for the Post Office and she work in several big Post Office and she says they don't care how they treat packages. They use them as footballs and anything they please. She says she wrote people up for dropping heavy things on packages. But they are never fired because they projected. If we at our jobs treated motors,parts or other thing with as little respect as the Post Office, our butts would be in the unemployment line. People that say oh will it just the risk are not helping anyone to do their jobs right.
If a truck driver causes a wreck are you going to say, OH will he bring my food so it is just a risk? No, people go sue the trucking company. Whats the differents to me there no differents. Do your job right and treat the job with respect. And my friend says that the PO workers yell like crazy when their packages are wrecked.
sad.png

My post office has always been very professional when receiving my chick orders. If you had a bad experience, and the eggs were properly packaged and protected then call your postmaster and inform him or her. They do care. They get enough bad publicity as it is.

I don't know about the PO, but my sister is a truck driver and because someone cut in front of her and said that my sister hit her car, my sister got fired. She was delivering chickens to a grocer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom