I hate the smell of...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KDbeads, Nov 25, 2009.

1. KDbeads

KDbeads Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2009
    East Central VA
    Benalg..... it's like industrial strength Bengay. I'm having to hide from hubby or risk gagging. The smell is starting to permeate the house

Winter is not a season we like and last night really got to us, it got down in the mid 20's. All our old injuries are haunting us, I took some naproxen and though hubby would do the same..... noooo he had to dig that nasty stuff out just to make me sick. [​IMG]

So now.... I can't lift my right arm to do anything, had to switch the mouse over to left hand use, can barley lift the stuff I'm prepping for tomorrow's dinner, can barely type with my right hand AND I'm getting nauseated from that smell.........

The holidays are wonderful aren't they???

2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

I think you need a [​IMG]

3. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Pssttt...I had a batch of cheese fail. It froze in the fridge, so I melted it over a cracker. Apparently it smells like vomit when melted in the microwave. I ate it (tasted ok) and my hubby ran in wanting to know if the dogs got sick in the house.

SO-hugs to you, and matches for me.

4. KDbeads

Aug 20, 2009
    East Central VA
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I needed that!
    Sounds like what would happen here.....

5. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I needed that!
    Sounds like what would happen here.....

[​IMG]

Those new pepperoni Hot pockets really stink too. But, I have to admit, I love the smell of Ben Gay.

6. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Okay so my all time smell that disgusts me to no end is.......limberger cheese. [​IMG] I want to get sick everytime I smell it.

7. KDbeads

Aug 20, 2009
    East Central VA
    Actually burnt rubber and fresh tar top my list of smells to avoid, they cause instant migraines. Channel No. 5, Obsession, Red, White Diamonds.... heck any perfume my mother insists on wearing around me is in the list.

My olfactory senses are highly offendable [​IMG]

8. ArizonaNessa

ArizonaNessa Joyfully Addicted

Apr 7, 2009
    Texas
    Most smells don't bother me much but the smell of cat urine will make me hurt myself to get the heck away from it. It has to be one of the most horrid smells on the planet. I would rather live in a cave with a family of muskrats and skunks eating limberger cheese sandwiches while taring the roof with dog poop as to stand one minute in a room with cat urine!!! [​IMG]

9. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Napalm in the Morning. [​IMG]

10. SunnyDawn

SunnyDawn Sun Lovin' Lizard

Sep 12, 2009
    Nor Cal

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by