1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

I have 2 male ducks I have to give away to anyone who has room for them! very sweet!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by mcdayt01, Feb 2, 2012.

1. mcdayt01

mcdayt01 Hatching

Feb 2, 2012
    My name is Morgan, I got my 2 ducks at the kentucky state fair this past august and I love them and spoil them but I am living at home and am trying to get in nursing school so do not have enough money to move out and have a space for them to play, forcing me to do this and find someone who can give them as much love as I have. I know they would love some female company and get along with all other animals as well. Their names are Rupert and Sylvester and I'm guessing they are about 5-6 months old. They follow me everywhere and their favorite treats are red grapes and cracked corn! I will post a picture of them and if you live anywhere in kentucky or even better, the louisville area and you are interested, please give me a call

(502) 759-7564 -cell
    (502) 327-6446- house

2. Tressa27884

Tressa27884 Songster

Mar 27, 2011
    Cooper, Texas
    Morgan,
    If you put this under the auction section you'll probably have better luck. Good luck finding your babies a new home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by