I Have 2 VERY AWSOME Grown Children That............

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Mourningdove, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Mourningdove

Mourningdove Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    I am in SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My son called me on the phone early today and asked what I was doing this evening, he wanted to invite hubby and I to his place for dinner!!! My son cooked!!! So of course we went and I got one heck of a SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    He handed me a package to open and when I did I was like [​IMG] since it wasn't my birthday or even Christmas I was floored!!!
    My son & my daughter went in on a early Valentines gift for me!
    The gift is a beautiful 1 1/2 carrot blue diamond that is set with clear diamonds surrounding it and all in the band ring! Isn't that about the sweetest thing grown kids could do? They know my favorite color is blue, and this is so special for me! I just had to share this story with ya'll! I feel so loved [​IMG] by my kids right now.

2. Feathers Acres

Feathers Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Michigan
    That is wonderful!

What a great early valentines present [​IMG]

3. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    That is awesome!!!! Tell them to talk to my kids (when they are older) I am sure you deserve it!! Enjoy it... [​IMG]

4. chick_newbie

chick_newbie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2008
    South Dakota
    Quote:Talk to your kids, heck just send them to talk to my husband....he doesn't get the hint very well.....Congrats though, it sounds just beautiful!!!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by