1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I have $25 worth of Purina buy one get $5 off second bag **GONE**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by doodledoo, Nov 9, 2008.

1. doodledoo

doodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 29, 2008
    Cartersville, GA
    and would like to trade for some hatching eggs if anyone would be interested. I just got a "new to me" bator and would like to try it out. My DH really does not want me to have chickies in the house during the holidays but if they were due to a trade I think I could get by. The coupons are good until 12-31-08 and I will be willing to send my November coupon as well if it comes anytime soon. I would prefer pure breed (BO, BR, RIW or true sex-links to name a few, would also consider colored egg layers). If anyone is interested let me know what you would be willing to trade for either here or by PM.

*****TAKEN*****

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  2. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2007
    sounds like a good deal, wish I had eggs to swap.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:How did you get these coupons?

4. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    Poultry Press puts a coupon in each months issue. I would assume that is where these came from.

5. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    The only place here that sells purina will not take the coupons. It is sort of unfair. LOL

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:No kidding!! I wonder if you could save your receipt and send it to the company with the coupon for a refund?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by