I have 3 4 month old peafowl need help sexing!

kristianhope18

Chirping
5 Years
May 24, 2014
Pikeville, Kentucky
Hey guys I have 3 peafowl and I desperately need help sexing them and I'm still trying to figure out what color they are exactly! I'm pretty sure I have one India blue pied and one India blue but the other I'm not 100% we thought pied when it was a chick but now the small amount of white on it's wings have changed to a tan just on the bottom of both wings! Does that mean a certain color or sex? These are not the same age! The pied I had a guy pick up the egg for me in Ohio (I'm in Ky) and drive it to me I hatched it in June and then later I bought the other 2 off a lady one was a little older and the other was about the same age as my pied! Here's pictures I'm not quite sure what I'm suppose to be taking pictures of so if you need more of something in particular just let me know and I'll run out and take one! Also can you please tell me what I'm looking for when sexing? And when exactly these guys will start laying (the earliest?) Sorry for all the questions Although I have over 150 chickens, I'm fairly new to raising peafowl! Thanks in advance!!

I forgot to add the reason I need help sexing them so bad is because If I have 2 a guy that I picked 10 peachicks up for on the other side of the state told me if I ended up with 2 cocks he'd trade me for a hen! So I need to know now before he changes his mind lol

Back
Top Bottom