I have 5 Buff Laced Polish at 7 wks old can U help me guess??

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Here is my buff laced polish...we are thinking four girls and one boy...the boy is the ONLY one showing any sings of waddles or redness in his comb. They are 7 weeks old on Wed this week.

NUMBER ONE

[​IMG]

NUMBER TWO

[​IMG]

NUMBER THREE

[​IMG]

NUMBER FOUR

[​IMG]

NUMBER FIVE We think he is the only boy out of the five I hatched out [​IMG] What are the odds of that!? I am posting two of him...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  2. Hegatha

Hegatha Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2011
    Washington
    Number Three and Five are your only roos. Number three could go either way though not 100% sure but the hair doo looks rooish to me give that one two more weeks and youll know for sure. The rest are pullets.

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Well number three MAY be the same one as five but I lost track of which ones I grabbed LOL I know they all had puffier doos then the roo did for sure. And number five is the only one to have the red showing up or waddles. I have to look at my pics again to see if I missed one. YAY Glad to see you think the others are all pullets though [​IMG] WOOT! I would be happy with that! Even if I did end up with two roos [​IMG] Thanks for your input [​IMG]

4. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    That was the right pic so I just may have two roos which is ok with me [​IMG] I can choose which is the better roo [​IMG]

5. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    They all look the same to me cause I dont know anything about polish. They are really cute!!!!! [​IMG]

6. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    haha, they all look pretty much the same to me too LOL thats why I need help [​IMG]

7. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Well, the verdict is out...I just found out I DO have two roos and three hens...still great odds [​IMG] That second one is now showing signs of redness and a spikey doo. I can't believe how fast they grow~! Every day they look different [​IMG] Tonight they are going out into their new coop [​IMG]

Numbers 3 & 5 are roos and the others are pullets [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by