I have a favor to ask.. (I want your photos!)

Pics
I’m so sorry to hear this sweater I haven’t heard from you I used to talk to you so much I’m really sorry but I thought you might wanna know I got first place in the Austin stock show with my heifer And always remember Gods most faithful servants always have it rough ❤️❤️❤️
That is awesome Texie!! Congratulations! And thank you for your kind words :hugs
I heard different source then main stream news that treatment they give you for cancer is same pill for type 2 diabetes meaning it suppresses your body from in taking sugar. Sugar isn't good for immune system which you need to fight cancer cells. Also heard another lady say rubbing hydrogen peroxide on skin is good too when dealing with cancer.
If you took the vaccine for covid that also isnt good for immune system fighting other illness's obviously as experimental treatment we only now learning "scientifically" the other side effects, even though some people have been warning about this for 1-2yrs. Anyway focus on immune system boosting. Sorry to hear about your sickness
Hmm that is interesting, thank you for sharing. 😊
I had no idea Sweater!! No pressure on all the drawings, they can definitely wait for you😊 my prayers are headed your way, I am hoping you get well soon.
Thank you my friend, I appreciate your prayers and kind words greatly. 💗

FB_IMG_1649518567436.jpg

Howdy everyone, I hope y’all are doing well and having a great week.

I have some sad news, as some of you already know I was diagnosed with cancer at Christmas last year, and now I’m starting to deal with side effects from the treatments. One of which is neuropathy in my hands and feet, as a result of this I can no longer draw or paint very well. I cannot say how sorry I am about this, I am working with my doctors to try and fix this, but I have no idea when I’ll be able to draw and paint again. Once again I am sorry to all of you. As soon as I can draw again I will be working on all these pictures. Thanks to all of you for your patience. And I’m extremely sorry this happened like this. I hope I can draw again soon and finish all these pictures.​
Oh Sweetie, I am so sorry to hear this and you will def be in our prayers. Has this been posted over on the Prayer Warriors thread? If not, can I cross-post this there? Don't worry about our pics, just do what you have to do to get well. Eat well, get plenty of rest. Let loved ones spoil you and love you and take good care of you. Listen to good music and know that we love you here!
❤️🫂❤️

Oh Sweetie, I am so sorry to hear this and you will def be in our prayers. Has this been posted over on the Prayer Warriors thread? If not, can I cross-post this there? Don't worry about our pics, just do what you have to do to get well. Eat well, get plenty of rest. Let loved ones spoil you and love you and take good care of you. Listen to good music and know that we love you here!
❤️🫂❤️
Yes, you can cross post it if you wish to. Thank you so much for all your kind words and your prayers ❤️❤️❤️

Howdy!

I love to draw/paint and I like base my work on real pictures.
What I'm asking of you is pictures of you/your animals/you and your animals/anything else.

If I use one of your photos (and there is a very good chance I will)
I will post a picture of it here and tag you.
And if you want I will have it shipped to you
(I cover all cost and the drawing/painting is free). If you don't live in the US I may not be able to get it to you but I will still try. All you have to do is dm me.

The only catch is it may be a while before your drawing is done. I have extremely high standards for my work and it takes time to get everything perfect. I've spent 31 hours on a drawing before (broken up of course) and I have no doubt I will go over that someday. You are more than welcome to dm me for updates but please be patient with me.

I also sell my drawings and paintings so if you don't want your drawing/painting sold but can't or won't have it shipped to you, please let me know and I will make sure it is not sold.

If you want a name on the drawing or painting please dm me

Now, please post some pictures for me to use, and thank you!!​
OUR Newly hatched babies

Attachments

• C18E458E-774C-4CFC-A5F0-BD21D1D3551C.jpeg
    C18E458E-774C-4CFC-A5F0-BD21D1D3551C.jpeg
    385.1 KB · Views: 5
  • F385726D-7891-4A07-B809-7F1FBEAD9E07.jpeg
    F385726D-7891-4A07-B809-7F1FBEAD9E07.jpeg
    438.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 005D1C64-451E-46FF-B917-9775B07ACDB9.jpeg
    005D1C64-451E-46FF-B917-9775B07ACDB9.jpeg