1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I have a few babies I need help with :)

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by favoritekitty, Apr 22, 2009.

1. favoritekitty

favoritekitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    Massachusetts
    This is Nicholas and Joe. I dont know if its just Joe or going to be Josephine [​IMG] Supposed to be a white capped blue polish. Would you say Joe is a boy or girl? He is the sweetest little thing!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is supposed to be a buff silkie. Would you say he is going to be partridge? My daughter swears he has cuckoo in him because of a slight barring in his coloration. He is a cry baby. Thats all I know!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And what about this little thing? I thought she was a RIR cross but she is kind of spotted.

[​IMG]

This is Matilda the Naked. I dont really know what color she is either. Are you able to guess in these horrible pictures I took?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. favoritekitty

favoritekitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    Massachusetts
    I wanted to add this Polish guy, too. Im pretty sure he is a rooster because he is GIGANTIC! What color is he? Partridge?

[​IMG]

3. k2chickens

k2chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    New Castle, Indiana
    god i hope all of mine are pullet's, i have a thread up with pics

4. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    joe is a w/c blue polish by the way it acts i'd say girl but it has inbetween hair style so not sure. not seeing waddles or red on the beak with it so feathered i'd think girl also.

bearded buff silkie is either a very smutted buff or a partridge.

rir cross? looks like a red/crested red polish to me, with moehawk i'd say a roo.

Matilda looks like a red turken

ur polish guy is a r/c red polish girl, at that age girls r gigantic compaird to boys.

hope that helps some. beautiful babies! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by