I Have A Great Deal For All Of You... Hatching is GREAT!!!!!

CatCobb1983

Songster
11 Years
Jul 23, 2008
Gates,TN
Well I though I let all of you now I have 10 cabinet incubators going all 10 are hatching over the next several weeks and I'm steadly refilling.Me and my husband are a team he finds me the eggs "He goes to local farmers and buys them"I hatch them.:)Know I got a farm going and I love it...
O.K. This is what I got hatching Big Reds, Barred Rocks, White Rocks, Buff Reds, Cornish X, and HUGE Silver Laced Black Giants that weigh up to 16 pounds.I'm Mixing them right now they are pure breed...O.K pricing....
100 day old chicks $80.00 w/shipping
50 day old chicks $60.00 w/shipping
25 day old chicks $40.00 w/shipping

Prices may change. You better get them before there all gone!!!
big_smile.png

How are you allowed to ship its July, WHen I went and got all our shipping info the USPS states NO live shipping while the daytime temps are above 80 degrees. I know in TN its above 80???

If anyone lives in the Elmira or Ithaca NY area and wants to go in on an order with me, please PM me.

All of my prices will have shipping included...
Ya'll better hurry before there all gone......
cool.png

Thanks,
Cat

WOW what a price! I have chicks coming out of my ears right now. 14 just hatched today, 7 hatched 3 days ago and I have 53 due on the 3rd of August!!! And then 20 more on the 20th!!! Not to mention all the ones that are out side!!!! But maybe next year I will get a hold of you!! Seriously that is a great price!!!! Kudos to you!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom