1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I have a Lucas update!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by hinkjc, Aug 13, 2008.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Back by popular demand and for all those PMs from folks who truly enjoy seeing updated pics of our birds..

Disclaimer: this is not open for discussion around the project or the status of it. Please enjoy the pics.

Lucas started crowing and is now almost 15 weeks old. He is much slimmer than I would like, but I will see how he fills out over the next few months.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jody

2. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Nice looking roo! [​IMG]

3. Buster

Buster Back to Work

He looks great! We are so excited to see things moving along so well! Thanks for sharing.

4. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    He has grown...nice looking young man ...... [​IMG]

5. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Thanks guys! I think he is handsome too. Not perfect, but we love him anyways. And his crow is so beautiful and manly. I have got to get a recording of that big boy voice. lol

Jody

6. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    He's gorgeous Jody! So are the others of course. [​IMG]

7. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    [​IMG]

8. Yogiman

Yogiman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    South Louisiana
    Wow! Is that a purdy boy or what? Jody and Charlie, thank you for being generous enough to share your success with the rest of us. I sincerely wish the two of you nothing less than continued success and good fortune.

And if that boy ain't perfect he didn't miss by much if any. The rest of the flock is gorgeous too.

9. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    That's so nice of you Yogiman. He's currently in a grow out pen with several breeds, including a few silkies, some black orp crosses, araucana and even a turkey. lol Yes, the turkey loves their company and roosts with the pullets at night. haha She's going to have to move to her own home soon because she towers over all of them. I would have snapped a pic of her but she ran outside and wanted nothing to do with the camera thingy. [​IMG]

Jody

10. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Aww, he is adorable!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by