I have a new job!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by newchickowner, Mar 28, 2008.

1. newchickowner

newchickowner Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2007
    Texas
    Like a few others on here, I have been looking for an at home job for about the past year and I finally found one!!! [​IMG] I was just hired Wednesday, and I'm sooooo excited that I thought I'd share with my friends here at BYC cause I know you all would be happy for me!
    Below is a picture of my flyer. The best part about this job is that it's very flexible and I work from home! So I can be here for the older kids after school and I don't have to put my three year old in daycare!!! And because of the flexable hours, I can easily run errands or get a sick child from school and it doesn't interrupt my work day. [​IMG] I'M SOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS JOB!!! yay!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    Congratulations!! I wish everybody had the choice to work from home if they wanted to. I do and I love it. I work a few hours a day and have the rest of the day to do whatever I like. I make the same as I did working retail and punching a time clock. Can't beat that. I hope you love your new job.

3. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Congratulations [​IMG]

4. newchickowner

Aug 19, 2007
    Texas
    thanks!!!

5. playswithfowl

playswithfowl One Earth!

Jun 18, 2007
    Oregon
    [​IMG] Congratulations! Hope you are happy and content with your new job! [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2008
  6. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Are you recruiting new members?

7. FLchook

FLchook Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    Orlando, Florida
    Congrats on the new job!! and its terrific that you can work at home! What exactly will you be doing?

I graduated from UCF a year ago, and still cant find a job [​IMG] And numbers are showing that open teacher postions are about 1/3 of what they were a year ago. But thats another story. [​IMG] I wish you the best of luck!

Shannon

8. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Congrats!

9. newchickowner

Aug 19, 2007
    Texas
    Yes, I'm recruiting new members and Sales Reps. A long while ago there was a thread that had something in it about at home mom's looking for info about finding jobs from home. That's why I posted this thread. Not only am I really excited about it, but I wanted to inform folks of this new job where they can work from home.

If anyone is interested they can email me or pm me. I'll be more than happy to give more info!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by