I have a Ova View and scope coming soon

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by fried green eggs, Feb 20, 2013.

1. fried green eggs

fried green eggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    S.E. Michigan
    I have been so frustrated tiring to see inside my blue eggs that I went and did it...and I got 10% off by using discount code from retailmenot.com I can't wait till it gets here. [​IMG]

2. sundayafternoon

sundayafternoon Out Of The Brooder

Aug 23, 2012
    I will be happy to know how it works on blue eggs. I am doing my first eggs now and they are blue and dark brown which maybe was a bad choice for a first timer because I can't see a darn thing in there really. On one blue I caught sight of a few veins and last night after dark I thought I saw some movement in one brown one when I was candleing, but I probably just wanted to see it so bad I thought I saw it. I can see the air pocket getting larger and so that is how I am hoping all are doing ok.

3. fried green eggs

fried green eggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    S.E. Michigan
    I understand. lol I swear sometimes I'm seeing movement in there and then think maybe it's just my eyes playing tricks on me in the dark room.[​IMG] I will let you know when it gets here. I bought the scope so, I wouldn't have to wait till it's dark to candle. Hope it works as good as they report [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by