1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I have a quick question

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Northwind, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Northwind

Northwind Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2012
    Yorkshire
    I am wondering about the site stats on the homepage - the ones with "last day", "last week", etc. What time zone do these use? I was trying to get onto the posting list yesterday, just to see if I could (I counted), but my day doesn't seem to be the same as the system's day.

2. Northwind

Mar 3, 2012
    Yorkshire
    I also still have no signature box. This is even a different computer, I thought it might work on this one.

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Regarding the homepage stats: These are Pacific Time based.

Regarding your signature problem, here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem:

• How long has it been happening? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
    • Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
    • Have you logged out, deleted your internet cache, logged back in, and tried again?
    • Have you tried a different browser?

4. Northwind

Mar 3, 2012
    Yorkshire
    Well, the signature box has been missing for a few days now, and I've used about three different browsers (IE, Safari, Firefox). I did try the suggestion to log out and log back in, which didn't work.

5. Nifty-Chicken

Hmmm... I just double checked and I can't see it on your profile either. I'll report it to the technicians, but they may not be able to look into it until Monday.

6. Northwind

Mar 3, 2012
    Yorkshire
    Oh, good to know it's not just a glitch on my side then.
    That's fine, no rush. I just thought it was odd.

7. Northwind

Mar 3, 2012
    Yorkshire
    Thanks, guys. The box has returned. [​IMG]

8. Purdy

Purdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2011
    Sparta, Michigan
    hello. I went from new egg, to just hatched and it stopped counting at 51. what happened ? I think I should be at out of the brooder
    does it take a few days to catch up?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  9. Nifty-Chicken

I see you have 53 posts, so maybe your browser isn't refreshing the data properly and/or it is being cached by your browser

10. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Purdy's title reads "Out of the Brooder" to me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by