I have about 100 dollars what should i get for an incubator!

Options are limited for $100.

Little Giant (LG) if you can buy it locally, is about $100. They are also sold on ebay for a similar price.

Hovabator Genesis 1588 with turner will be about $190 -- check incubatorwarehouse.com

Brinsea Eco with turner (if you can wait for the new "coupon code" to come out in June) will set you back about $170.

I'd be inclined to get the Genesis or the Brinsea.

Do a search on this site (see search button in blue bar) for more info on these incubators. Also, I didn't ask what you plan to hatch.

Good luck,

Becky

Visit the incubator warehouse on ebay. I got a brandnew sealed hova bator with auto turner and digital thermometer/hygrometer for 92 dollars. Well it was 110 after shipping but much much cheaper then anywhere else i saw them. I would also check in the BYC auctions. I saw bator that had only b een used once for 25 dollars on there. Good luck to you.

Sweet. And i would definately add a fan to it. Im adding one to mine right now cause while the top of the eggs are at 100 degrees the bottom is at 93. ive been told the fan will make the temp more even.

Quote:
the fan will change the air better ( draws it in from the bottom holes blows the air out the vent holes) developing embryos need oxygen just like we do and while it is "changing" the air it will also blow the warm air from the top down the sides of the bator " mixing "the warm and cooler air just getting rid of the CO2 and replacing it with oxygen doubles most folks hatches

this has been the best price I have found on hovas

http://lllreptile.com/store/catalog...cubators/-/thermal-hova-bator-incubator1602n/

Last edited:
I just bid on eBay on a brand new Hovabator (in the box, never used) 2362N, with the 1611 egg turner for $99.95. There are still plenty of them out there to bid on. It will end up costing $121.00 with shipping, but this is the forced air model that everyone says has better temperature regulation, plus it has turner and fan pre-installed (I'm not very mechanical and don't want to do it myself). Just please don't bid on the one I've already bid on that ends in about 10 hours! Bid on the one that ends tomorrow.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom