I have an announcement(please read)

Yanisay

Chirping
Mar 20, 2022
I have had chickens for about 1 year and 3 months,they are lovely,snugly and cute….I made mistakes but I learned from them,it took me long to get the courage to post this but some things have to be said.about a month ago things weren’t going so well for us,we had neighbors complain about them being loud and smelly, I was so sad getting hate from my neighbors like that!!
things were getting worse because I had too many roosters and some of them started attacking kids,they once pecked my brothers face (some where way too close to his eyes) I was scared they will attack other kids and they did,it was only one of them pecking and attacking.I realized that no one really liked my chickens in fact they hated them.
I’m sorry to say this but I gave my chickens to my uncle which lives in a village,they are happy there now.
I will leave my place here since I’m no more a part of this community,you guys gave me a warm welcome and I’m grateful for it❤️
Bye bye everyone😔

Sorry to hear about your birds, but don't feel like you have to leave just because you don't have chickens. There are plenty things being chatted about here that are non-chicken related and also your knowledge gained from raising chickens may be useful to newcomers.

I'm sorry that you had to give up your chickens and glad that you had the wisdom to know that you were over your head at this particular time.

You needn't go. I was a member here for a couple years before my then-hometown changed their regulations and permitted chickens.
Thanks so much,I will try to stay and share the information I got from raising them and try to be atleast a little bit helpfu,thanks for your concern❤️

Sorry to hear about your birds, but don't feel like you have to leave just because you don't have chickens. There are plenty things being chatted about here that are non-chicken related and also your knowledge gained from raising chickens may be useful to newcomers.
I will try to be useful even if I can’t spend lots of time here☺️Thank you so much for your concern❤️

Back
Top Bottom