Now that the chicks are feathering in, we're starting to get the fine dander dust everywhere. I was looking through the hardware cloth I use to cover the brooder and thought about how metal can be charged/magnetized with DC current (a battery). Just like how you can magnetize a normal screwdriver by running some current through it. The effects don't last forever, but it would be easy enough to re-magnetize it to keep the dander in check. I'm not sure if the dander is positively or negatively charged, (it should carry a small charge) but if I can charge my hardware cloth, then it will either repel the dander down into the brooder, or the dander will stick to the wires that make up the hardware cloth and not escape into the room. I could take the cloth outside and blow the dander off with my air compressor. Any thoughts on this one? Has anyone tried this?