I have asst of bantie chicks and Im trying to ID the breed!!I added 3

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Denece&Lacey, May 15, 2008.

1. Denece&Lacey

Denece&Lacey Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    I dont have any idea on some of them. If you can help me I apprecite it!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  2. De

De Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Camden,AR
    Hi!! #3 look like a silver sebright look at it comb if it is a rose comb it's a silver sebight. I love my sebights. Hope this helps. De

3. bangor777

bangor777 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Hmmmm, its a small photo but #3 looks just like my light brahma. I was wondering why she was so dark but her feathers are coming in white over the gray down.
    Do brahma's come as bantams?

4. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    Thanks, De I was hopeing thats what it is. I got a few of those and they are gorgeous birds. The 4th I was thinking might be a brahma?

5. 10chicks

10chicks Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    hello- the first one could be an easter egger (the one with the stripe) The third definetly looks like a silver sebright

6. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    Here's 3 more pics if yall have any idea I would appreciate it!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Very top chipmunk is an Old English. EEs come in chipmunk too but they are alot fluffier. I have both. Third is a silver seabright definately. Bottom is not a brahma. Maybe a cochin. My brahma is very thick and burly like a guy that has a big neck from lifting too many weights. Next set of pics...first and third not sure. Second looks like a golden seabright maybe. Hard to tell from the pic. I am a big fan of getting one of each bantie...check out my signiture. Getting pretty good at IDing. Look at feathersite for sure. It helps alot. My pet chicken has a few chick pics in the ordering section as do alot of hatcheries. I have a catalog at home that I used too. I can tell you that there is definately an OE and a silver seabright. Can you make the pics bigger?

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  8. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    Thanks that helps alot. I have some of the chipmunks that are fluffier too. Its fun to try to figure the assortment out but I kinda wished I knew what they all were. The pictures on the hatchery websites show them at 1 day old. These are now 11 days old so they dont look like that anymore!!

9. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I like the fun of playing the guess this chick game with myself although I am relieved when I know for sure.

10. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    Is this an EE?
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by