I have crazy kittens.

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by debilorrah, Nov 27, 2011.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I mean they are all over the map!!!! They fly through the air to catch a fly. They growl at mice. They fight each other for turkey skin. These two are certifiable.

[​IMG]

yeah they LOOK all cute and relaxed. HAHAHAHA!!!!

2. cafarmgirl

cafarmgirl Overrun With Chickens

Yup and you've got a lot of that ahead of you yet, those are still little buggers! [​IMG] My most recent addition just turned 1 in Sept. and she is just now getting a little calmer, a little! She still erupts into full Tazmanian Devil mode about once a day! Just last night she kept us awake as she terrorized her catnip mouse for hours in the living room. Enjoy them and be prepared to replace the curtains, the couch, the recliner, the bed skirt, the throw rugs, the ... oh wait, that's my list! Sorry! Have fun with your little terrors!

3. erinszoo

erinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2011
    North Central Oklahoma
    I have 8 cats, three of which are 9 month old kittens and the oldest of which is 8 years old. They ALL still have their crazy moments and the kittens still keep us straightening out throw rugs, piles of mail, and magazines. And heaven forbid they find a laundry basket with clean clothes or a loaf of bread on the kitchen counter. We have found with ours if they have toys to play with, they tend to leave our stuff alone more. Good luck and enjoy!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by