I have fallen and can't get up!!!!

caspernc

Songster
9 Years
Oct 15, 2010
Z town NC
Not so old, but......I was dusting a top shelf, WHILE talking on the phone, you know, multitascing. WELL I stepeped on a sprite bottle and fell. The arm that was dusting is the one that is in bad shape. just need some good job or what were you thinking sound bites. If I don't move the shoulder I'm good, LOL. Any other stories to get my mond off the pain, but only if I move the shouder.

ice pack genius.... there...better?
bun.gif

Ice pack, but don't over do it. When my wife fell down the cellar stairs (honest, she fell. No pushing was involved.), she actually gave her ankle frost bite by keeping the ice packs on too long. The frost bite took longer to heal than the ankle.

glad there were No pushing in that inccident!
hmm.png
.My hubby wanted toknow WHAT WAS I TALKING ABOUT?????? Nothing, that was I was able to talk and dust at the same time!!!!!! ooopppssss.

Och..... Just get them one of those long armed thingys and you can stand on the floor and dust......yeah right.....watch where you step....LOL......Still hurts..... and there have been grinding noises twice. You have to realise I have babies in 45 min. I have no pain limits, good and bad.....

Yeah the longest birth was 4 hours and the closest was 45 min. Dr. said I have a hight pain tolorance. There was NO pain with any of them...so I recon I have a REALLY big pain tollorance. Or what ever...... really hurts.......tomorrow to the Dr.

would REALY love funny stuff.......just to get my mind off......stuff...and I knownthese folks halve funny stuff crammed EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom