I have good news PICS Post #15

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by debilorrah, Sep 15, 2011.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

The kittens no longer have runny poop and they are MANIACS!!!! They weigh 8 and 9 ounces. And they are bouncing all over the place like jumping beans. Their fur is no longer wiry and they are acting like kittens are supposed to. CRAZY!!!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  2. JulieNKC

JulieNKC Overrun With Chickens

Sep 25, 2010
    Kansas City
    [​IMG]

3. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    [​IMG]

Pics? [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

I have this one:

[​IMG]

But they do not hold still long enough to get a pic!!! I am waiting for them to fall asleep again.

5. JulieNKC

Sep 25, 2010
    Kansas City
    Quote:Too cute! I'm happy to hear they are doing good. I love calicos, I had one for 17 years that I adored. She sucked at mousing, but constantly brought home snakes bigger than her. Luckily for me, I'm not afraid of snakes, because she liked to sneak them in the house still alive. [​IMG]

6. debilorrah

Quote:Too cute! I'm happy to hear they are doing good. I love calicos, I had one for 17 years that I adored. She sucked at mousing, but constantly brought home snakes bigger than her. Luckily for me, I'm not afraid of snakes, because she liked to sneak them in the house still alive. [​IMG]

The black one is just about to be named Beast. That thing is NUTS!!!! The calico is more mellow, but still climbs my pants so she can go to sleep on the back of my neck.

7. JulieNKC

Sep 25, 2010
    Kansas City

The black one is just about to be named Beast. That thing is NUTS!!!! The calico is more mellow, but still climbs my pants so she can go to sleep on the back of my neck.

Is the calico going to be Beauty then? lol

8. debilorrah

Quote:The black one is just about to be named Beast. That thing is NUTS!!!! The calico is more mellow, but still climbs my pants so she can go to sleep on the back of my neck.

Is the calico going to be Beauty then? lol

Honestly Ken would never go for that. He keeps suggesting frick and frack and that just ain't gonna happen. I want Johnny and June. I will win.

9. Country Heart

Country Heart City Girl With A

[​IMG] Congrats on your happy, healthy brood. [​IMG]

10. debilorrah

They now have names: Gus and Woodrow. And the dumped kitty from across the street is Tank, because he is GINORMOUS!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by