I have huge news! Update on pg.4...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ilovemychickies, Apr 14, 2008.

1. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Guess what!?! My mom is going to have a baby! I can't believe it! She wasn't going to tell me until later but I saw her putting on maternity pants and so she had to tell me. [​IMG] I also noticed that she was getting bigger. I am so worried though because she has had 4 miscarriages in the past 3 years. It's so heartbreaking when you go in to the doctor's office all excited to see if it's a boy or girl and leave sobbing knowing that your brother/sister is gone. We've expierienced it 4 times now and it stinks. So you can understand why I'm so scared. I would really appreciate it if you would keep us in your prayers that the baby would get here and mom will be just fine. I'm so excited and so scared all at one time! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  2. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    That great!

When my mom lost a baby about a 2 years ago. I was real worried when I found out she was having another baby. Now I have a little sister. Hope everything goes good, me and my family will pray everything goes good.

Edited - To use better grammer

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2008
  3. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    What a wonderful thing for a sibling to pray for.. I will send prayers for your mom and the baby and for you... May you all be blessed with a happy, healthy baby... Dixie

4. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Congrats to you all.

5. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    OH YAY! Congrats, sweetie! I will deffinately pray for your mom & that everything goes well. Believe it and claim a healthy birth in Jesus' name. [​IMG] That's SO EXCITING!

6. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    [​IMG]

7. DouglasPeeps

DouglasPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Colorado
    Congratulations to you and your family. Your mom and baby are in our prayers. We are praying and believing for a healthy mom and baby!

8. chickenranchwife

chickenranchwife Chillin' With My Peeps

I agree with The New Chick. Claim it and believe it in Jesus' Name. I will be praying for your mom and baby too. Put it all in God's hands, and don't worry about it. Just keep praying and saying good thoughts.

I know what your mom's going through too, been there done that.

9. Cheep Mama

Cheep Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Michigan
    very exciting!!! I said a prayer for your mother and her baby.

10. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Congrats to your mom!! [​IMG] I can't wait to be in her shoes. Sending well wishes and blessings her way.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by