I have it! Automatic coop door for less than $100.

Automatic coop door

Hatching
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
I've got it. I have a fully automatic chicken coop door. I build it, going on 2 years ago. My friends and neighbors cant belive how simple it is and how well it works. So much so, they have encouraged me to make a DVD on how to build it. It has worked flawlessly, twice a day for 20 months. that's over 1200 cycles with out a single falure. It requires normal house eletricity and you need an area in your coop of about 3'X4'. The parts are purchased over the enternet and at your local hardware store. You could build this door (including the price of the DVD) for less than a $100. Even less than that, If your like me and have scrap material lay around.
email me at [email protected] for more details.

This thread is being moved to the BuySellTrade area.

O.P. Please read the BST forum rules as well as the BYC board rules.

Thanks,

Staff

A few requirements to consider before buying this DVD. You need to have normal house current (110 volt) available at you coop. My friend ran a drop cord to his coop because his coop was mobile. I am NOT suggesting this, do this at your own risk.

I recommend running the electricity under ground with approved wiring and wired per your local code. You need and area of about 2’6”x4’ for the door and the mechanism.
I put my chicken door in my people door. When you received your DVD I will have my personal cell # available for tech support.

*If your barn or coop already has electricity then and ONLY then can you build this automatic coop door for less than $100.*

There is one (1) part that you can find using the internet that cost less than $80 not including shipping and handling. If you have all of the other part on hand that could be your only cost.

The door is low to no maintenance.
The door is controlled by a timer.
The door opens and closes vertically.
The door closes slowly enough that the chickens are at no rick.

FREE shipping and handling.

The introductory price of $10 a DVD.

I'm putting a commercial togather for youtube.

Call it what you will.
I have and I'm sure a lot of other people have spent a lot of sleepless nights trying to figure how they can secure there chickens. I have a job that takes me out of town once or twice a week and can't secure my FREE RANGING chicken. With this simple and inexpensive door I can rest easy knowing that my little bird friends are safe. I live in the country on 10 acres with a large creek that runs 30' from my coop that has raccoon track all on the banks. I haven't lost a single bird with all the night time predators on my property. Just trying to provide some security for my fellow chicken owners who want Free Ranging Birds.

This thread is being allowed by the staff. It is in the proper location.

If you have a concern use the report button and action will be taken as needed. If you are interested in this product, please participate. If not.....

Back
Top Bottom