I have lost my mind..

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by annrich, May 11, 2008.

1. annrich

annrich Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    Western NY
    So I couldn't resist . I had to candle again. One of my chickies dances so much I can't stop looking at it. I locked myself in the bathroom. (no window in there) I was talking to my chick in the egg. DH asked what I was doing I told him "shaving my legs". "Well why are you peeping at your leggs" he said. and " how are you shaving in the dark"? I told him "I had a flashlight" lol. I was busted. Day 14 I need to chill out and stop looking at the little baby in there.

I have issues that no one can help me with.

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  2. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    OMG That's hilarious. [​IMG]

3. annrich

annrich Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    Western NY
  4. BeckyBird

BeckyBird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    That's so funny! I love to watch them move around the egg too.

I was busted while talking to some ducklings the other day. I use this high-pitched baby voice, and all of a sudden, I noticed my husband standing behind me. I don't know how long he was there, but I was so embarassed.
    At least there are others out there who talk to their babies too!

5. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    I am a veterinary technician and always have my stethoscope near by...so, anyhow------cant open the incubator. Just have pips, no noise no movement, no progress...nothing...pretty loud background noise in my house....so, I grabbed my stethoscope and stuck it in my ears and put the other end on the incubator window....trying hard to hear pecking....look up and my 15yr old son's friend is standing in the door way, giving me a weird look...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by