I have my 1st 3 Showgirl chicks

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by SimplySplendidSilkies, Mar 6, 2011.

1. I just wanted to tell the chicken world I have my very first showgirl chicks in the bator as I type this. This has been a very long wait for me but so worth it. I purchased my showgirls from Ultasol here on BYC back in Nov of last year. And today I have my first 3 showgirl babies which all appear splash. I am so very excited. I will post pics tomorrow when this hatch finishes and I take everyone out of the bator.
    They have to be the cutest things I have every seen. YAY my Edward makes some very pretty babies.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  2. tcbfan5

tcbfan5 Songster

Oct 19, 2008
    Kansas
    [​IMG] Congrats! We have 1 showgirl..got her when she was a baby & she's about 2 & 1/2 yrs old now..

3. This is a huge day for me I waited years to get the showgirls and now I have tiny showgirl babies.
    I would love to see a pic of your girl.
    This is the dad of my babies!
    [​IMG]

4. And I do believe I have pulled off another 100% hatch. This has to be my lucky day. I feel like I just won the lottery!

5. perolane

perolane Songster

Jun 20, 2010
    Louisiana
    [​IMG] Congratulations!! [​IMG]

6. newham0614

newham0614 Chirping

Jul 26, 2010
    orange,va
    Congrats simplysplendidsilkies. I also have a black showgirl roo. His name is fuzzbutt.
    [​IMG]

7. He is cute! Showgirls are the best. Mine have the coolest personalities! And these babies are the sweetest little things ever.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: