I have my 1st 3 Showgirl chicks

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by SimplySplendidSilkies, Mar 6, 2011.

1. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    I just wanted to tell the chicken world I have my very first showgirl chicks in the bator as I type this. This has been a very long wait for me but so worth it. I purchased my showgirls from Ultasol here on BYC back in Nov of last year. And today I have my first 3 showgirl babies which all appear splash. I am so very excited. I will post pics tomorrow when this hatch finishes and I take everyone out of the bator.
    They have to be the cutest things I have every seen. YAY my Edward makes some very pretty babies.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  2. tcbfan5

tcbfan5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2008
    Kansas
    [​IMG] Congrats! We have 1 showgirl..got her when she was a baby & she's about 2 & 1/2 yrs old now..

3. SimplySplendidSilkies

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    This is a huge day for me I waited years to get the showgirls and now I have tiny showgirl babies.
    I would love to see a pic of your girl.
    This is the dad of my babies!
    [​IMG]

4. SimplySplendidSilkies

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    And I do believe I have pulled off another 100% hatch. This has to be my lucky day. I feel like I just won the lottery!

5. perolane

perolane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    Louisiana
    [​IMG] Congratulations!! [​IMG]

6. newham0614

newham0614 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2010
    orange,va
    Congrats simplysplendidsilkies. I also have a black showgirl roo. His name is fuzzbutt.
    [​IMG]

7. SimplySplendidSilkies

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    He is cute! Showgirls are the best. Mine have the coolest personalities! And these babies are the sweetest little things ever.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by