I have my own home made bator its been now 5 days with 10 eggs.

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by jcfuente51, Mar 18, 2011.

1. jcfuente51

jcfuente51 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2011
    hi all i had recently made my incubator its been 5 days so far with temperatures changes of 1 to 5 grados i love it so far and Im hopping all my eggs hatch.. lets walk trough these proses with me hehehhe the eggs were all fertil and ipulled them out of the nest after the hen got attac by the coyotes. and killed her [​IMG] so i didnt wanna trough away the aggs and after i saw the friken coyote eatting my hen i ran to the nest and grabed the eggs all safe and warm and put them in the incubator they were with the hen in the nest for2 days and its been 5 days now includding the 3 in the incubatorso i hope they are all in good conditions and growing heheh
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. anaiyuk

anaiyuk Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2011
    Alaska
    [​IMG]

3. jcfuente51

Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  4. jcfuente51

Mar 18, 2011
    here is a pic of the inside.. my art lol well i love it and it ddint take much to make it.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

5. jcfuente51

Mar 18, 2011
    as you can see its lil dirty I USED TO HAVE TOOLS IN THA ICE BOX

also the square thing (wood framed) of at the bottom the bator its the egg holder and turner ther its a wire atached to the egg holder that comes out of the bator and I just pull to turn in the morning and push at night to turn the eggs again that way I dont have to open the battor to turn them...

also sorry about the english but when we moved to diferent country and learn diferen lenguage we forget lil the english.. hehe. thanks for viewing my post

Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  6. jcfuente51

Mar 18, 2011
    ok i just candled the eggs and 8 of 10 had veines on one side of the egg and a lil piece of something lol what does it means?? the other 2 had nothing so i toke them out.. whast goin on with the other 8 thats have bloody veines? its been 6 days now is it working or not????[​IMG]

7. CCourson05

CCourson05 Popping like kettle corn...

Jan 5, 2011
    Hickory Flat, MS
    Quote:The veins are the first stage of development. There should be a small blob at the center... That is the embryo. Sounds like the 8 are progressing nicely.

8. jcfuente51

Mar 18, 2011
    yes im so happy its the first time hatching i hope all 8 turn ok and yes they have that thing i n the center..

when should i cancle again so ican post picas here.. thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by