I have puppies! -added pics-

Corey NC

Songster
12 Years
Mar 28, 2007
North Carolina
Our yorkshire terrier (Promise) went into labor this morning around 9:30 and just finished at 12:00. We have 3 boys and one girl, all but one little boy are doing well. The littlest boy is having breathing problems and won't nurse so prayers are needed for him. This is my first time delivering a litter by myself with out my mom's help, it went pretty well even though we had two pups that were breech. I will get pics up soon.

Keep the little guy in your thoughts and prayers.

Here is Momma (Promise) and Dad (Champ)

100_2013.jpg

100_2004.jpg

100_2014.jpg

100_2018.jpg

9-26-07059.jpg

Here is Momma and the Babies

10-10-07001.jpg

10-10-07002.jpg

10-10-07003.jpg

10-10-07004.jpg

10-10-07005.jpg

I will update with pics each week so you guys can all see how fast they grow.

They are so cute and little. That is a lot of puppies for one so small. My choc. lab had 9. Now, hopefully she is pregnant again and expecting them around Nov. 17th. Christmas puppies. Congrats on the puppies, and prayers for little man.

he's doing better, I've gotten him to nurse some and his breathing is better. In the last pic he is the one on the end, you can really see the difference in size between hi and the other pups.

They are sooo cute!!!

I once had a male who looked a lot like yours, blue & gold, so I am wondering about how much yours weighs. My boy was 3 lbs soaking wet. Such a sweet baby. But most are much bigger.

I think he is about 4 lbs. and my girl is about 5lbs. so far they usually give us long legged thin boys and short and stout females.

You're in TROUBLE!!! I am SOOOOO at your house to get a puppy now!!! That is if DH would "allow" me to get one. I LOVE the pic of momma with the big belly and ninnies!!!! I love pregnant animals, they're so much cuter than pregnant people.
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom