I have room for hurricane evacuation animals

piecemaker

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Centerville Texas
We are 110 miles north of Houston on I45. We have 20 acres with a 5 stall barn the stalls are 10x15 i think. We also have a round pen and 3 other out door pens. There is room to park a trailer if need be. I only ask that you bring the food your animals will need or wood shavings if you want to stall your horse, as my 2 horses are not stall so I don't have any shavings. There are feed stores close and our vet is near by also. Please make sure you are safe during this time. I know I should not put a phone number on here but I think it is for a good cause 903-536-5091 Please call if you need a place for your animals
Theresa

edited to add cell # 936-348-1907

Last edited:
I have to say that the kindest and most thoughtful I have heard of in quite awhile. May God bless you and your family for your generosity.
Robin

That is a truly good hearted offer!
big_smile.png
You're a sweetie!

I don't live anywhere near you, but wanted to say God Bless you for doing this! Good luck to everyone affected by the storm!

Maybe there is hope for the human race.

Your post did far more than just offer assistance to hurricane victims. Many blessings on you and yours.

~:<>

Thanks every one
We are on the main north south interstate and I just remember how bad the last evacuation was. Saw horses that had been in trailers for 24 to 48 hours on a trip that should of taken a few hours. I also hope no one needs our help but we are here for you ,if you do. We are not limiting this help to just horses. I know there are other animals that will need to go some where. We can fix a place for the chickens if we need or goats what ever

Be save
Theresa

wow!!..what a nice offer!.....and remember Karma comes around ..
smile.png
...what a nice,selfless person!..thanks..heres a bump up..Wendy

Back
Top Bottom