I have silkie eggs that I want to trade

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jzuhde, Nov 15, 2010.

1. jzuhde

jzuhde Out Of The Brooder

Feb 7, 2010
    Nevada, TX
    I have a four splash silkie hens with a splash roo and 2 white silkie hens with a white roo. I would like to trade their eggs for some other breeds like buff orpingtons, laced wyandottes, ameraucana , turkens or just let me know what you have an I could be interested [​IMG]

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    There are buff orpington eggs up for grabs on the crazy egg train: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5136692#p5136692

The
    way that thread works is if you want the current offer on the table, you 'claim' the offer and offer your eggs in the same post. Then you PM the person offering the eggs you've claimed with your shipping information. When someone claims your eggs they will send a message to you. You pay for shipping on the eggs you send out. It's lots of fun [​IMG]

Silkie eggs don't usually sit on there for long, feel free to jump right in [​IMG]

3. jzuhde

jzuhde Out Of The Brooder

Feb 7, 2010
    Nevada, TX
    Thanks so much! I did not know about this. [​IMG]

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:If you want the BO eggs that are up for grabs, quote the post and offer your silkies. Then send Braclin a PM with your shipping info [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by