I have the addiction help lol

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by chick4chicks, Apr 18, 2008.

1. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Well i know what you all mean. I went to TSC today and came home with 2 more babies. They are red sex link, so now i am up to 5. hope to have pics. soon.[​IMG]:weee:ya

2. Omeletta

Omeletta Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2007
    Alberta, Canada
    Awww Congratulations, and [​IMG] !

Tanya

3. bamadominaker

bamadominaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    Honoraville, Alabama
    [​IMG] Good luck on breaking that addiction. They are to cute to stop getting them, I even have [​IMG] DH thinking we need more hens and some chicks, going to get more hens this weekend and chicks next. So addiction yeah. At least it is legal, until you start stilling other people's babies.

[​IMG] So the addicition just gets bigger, remeber over 9000 of us here. Women and babies, not anymore, it's everybody. The guys look so cute with their babies. It's like the moment they get to hold thier human baby for the first time, we women think it's so cute, those big muscular guy with those tiny babies. Awww. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    OH my, I need to go to TSC today for starter food. I hope they don't have any babies there. I will be bringing them home and I have 3 week olds and 30 in the bator. It's I good thing I received and income tax check yesterday. LOL [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. chick4chicks

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Thank you. I named the girls Holly, Molly, Polly, Cally and Sally

6. chick4chicks

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Oh Ginger i hate to tell you this but i went to your TSC today and guess what they have babies lol that is where i got mine hehehe

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    girls , you scare me. I just hatched 13 chicks and have to make a TSC run tommorow. Got to be strong- no more chicks- needthe money to build the coop. But a few broilers wouldnt be bad.

8. johnmayersquare

johnmayersquare Let's Talk About Chicks, Man!

Nov 17, 2007
    Port Orchard, WA
    [​IMG] I know! I am going by by farm store today and I know they are getting a chick delivery......You have to get a minimum of six though! That may stop me [​IMG] I HOPE! hehehehehhe [​IMG]

9. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Just go to TSC and remember::::::NO MORE CHICKS.. [​IMG] ..NEED STARTER FOOD.. [​IMG] ..NO MORE CHICKS.. [​IMG] ..NEED STARTER FOOD

10. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I will admit I did not read your post before replying because...there is no help for it. [​IMG]

There are no meds, support groups, therapy or ways that I know of it to rid yourself of the chick/chicken addiction.

And what is worse....here you are surrounded by enablers. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by