I have the craziest family. -Update: And it continues....

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by eenie114, Jun 30, 2011.

1. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

All ye Lumpy fans, listen closely. You should find this funny.

Picture this, if you will.

Joshua looking wise and saying, "Have I ever told you how I feel about my nose?"

Lumpy grinning while she informs Bunji that she put too much cinnamon-sugar on her pancake and that Evelyn will be frustrated.

Eleanor reciting a section of a Veggie Tales silly song. "I just stood there until the fire department came and broke the lock with a crowbar and then I had to spend the next six weeks in Lip Rehab with this kid named Oscar who got stung by a bee right on the lip and we couldn't even talk to each other until the fifth week 'cause both of our lips were so swollen and when he did start speaking he only spoke Polish...."

Bunji having a very serious conversation with his pancake about whether or not he would get to see his fiance today. Yes, you read that right. The child is engaged.

Mazie yelling, "WHOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO! NENNY, WOOK! I MESSY!" Yes, Mazie. You are very messy. VERY.

By this point I have finished my pancake and am standing up to leave the table with what is left of my sanity.
    Joshua has a problem with this and follows, saying, "I'm not done telling you about my nose! And then you get to hear about my butt!"

[​IMG] Why, God?! I'm a good person!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG] On a totally different note, whoever gave you your title misspelled completely. [​IMG]

3. eenie114

Quote:I was the one who misspelled it. It's to demonstrate that I'm hopeless. [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:I was the one who misspelled it. It's to demonstrate that I'm hopeless. [​IMG]

Really?? [​IMG]

5. eenie114

Really?? [​IMG]

That, or spelling is one of my weaker points. But I choose to believe the former, it makes me feel better.

6. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Eenie, is all of this genetic? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

You think your family is crazy, try having a meal with mine! Old movie quotes flying here and there (From my parents), gun noises emitted from my little brother, very, very,VERY, high pitched squeals from my little sister, singing from my other little brother, my other younger sis banging her hand on the table saying "Uncle! Uncle!" My older brother yelling out "Why! Why me!" And I am sitting peacefully at the end of the table, reading a book. Yes, this HAS, happened before. Mostly everytime we have a meal together...

8. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    NONE of my family were ever that "alive" during breakfast [​IMG] .....now dinner...thats a whole different ballgame!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  9. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

Quote:Same here [​IMG]

10. eenie114

Quote:No, they're only half siblings. [​IMG]

I suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure hope not.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by