I have TWO call ducklings left for sale in WI!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by AlpineRanch, Jun 6, 2010.

1. AlpineRanch

AlpineRanch Out Of The Brooder

Jun 6, 2010
    Columbus, WI
    Two ducklings left...they are one week old. According to the color calculator they should end up blue, but they look pied as well. $15 ea. They were raised naturally with their mom. Please contact me privately for more info! Thanks, Karen

2. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    Hi Karen! [​IMG]

I have one of their siblings that I picked up on Wednesday, now best friends with my solo-hatch Runner:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
  3. AlpineRanch

Jun 6, 2010
    Columbus, WI
    AWW! Thanks for posting the picture! I am new to this forum...how did you attach the pic? They duckies look beautiful together! I am so glad they found a nice home with you. Karen

4. Sweetfolly

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    To upload pictures, you can click on the little "Uploads" button on the top menu of the site, upload the picture to there (or you could upload to photobucket, or flickr), and then you have to copy and paste the image code into the post.

So, the link for the picture, after you upload it, goes in between this code:

It's a little complicated. I hate working with HTML codes - I even took a HTML class in high school (and failed it! [​IMG] ).

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
  5. Sweetfolly

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    Just so everyone knows - these are taken! They're MINE MINE MINE! [​IMG]

6. Scifisarah

Scifisarah Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Rockford MI
    My Coop
    Where do I find this color calculator? I plan on having a bunch of calls of various colors and it would be nice to know how things could end up.

7. AlpineRanch

Jun 6, 2010
    Columbus, WI
    There was a post sunday at 1:53pm on the duck message board here titled "Call Duck Color Calculator". It's really a neat link! Good Luck! Karen

8. babylady4

babylady4 Mother Goose

Mar 30, 2009
    Central WI
    [​IMG] Karen! The two babies are doing fine and love the bigger one! I'll try to post pics.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by