I have16 guineas eggs make an offer(SOLD)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pidgey104, Jun 6, 2008.

1. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Just collected today. they come from all different color guineas. I have Violets,white,pied,lavender, and pearl grey. Shipping is $12 make an offer on the eggs. No inubator space have to many eggs coming .
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  2. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Do you take PayPal?
  3. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    OH MY!

DH and I were just discussing having some Guineas night before last.

I have bought 2 incubators in less than 5 days...I think if I ask for another, dh will shoot me.

But how I would love to have these eggies coming to my house [​IMG]
  4. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Quote:yes paypal please
  5. WindcrestChickens

WindcrestChickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 11, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Do you still have eggs? No clue what the going rate is - or what I need to go get....Help?
  6. CatCobb1983

CatCobb1983 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    I'm very new at this:) But I would love to hatch out some gineas... How about $20.00 include shiping... [​IMG] produces

Thank you,
  7. wildernessdweller

wildernessdweller Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    burnham, maine
    Quote:do you have your colors in seperate pens or are they all running together??? I 'really' want some white.....if they're mixed together (which is how I do it) how many white males/females are in with how many other birds?? then I'll guess at the likelyhood of hatching some whites to keep for myself.......it's so late, I should be shot for thinking about it even!!

how many eggs in 5 days can you ship, and is the $12 shipping for 1 or 2 dozen eggs? I've had peeps tell me they can ship 2 dozen for the same money so that's why I'm asking........
  8. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    eggs are gone. All of my birds run the yard together. only one is white and its a hen. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by