1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I haven't been on in 3 years! But I'm back :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Firework, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Firework

Firework Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    Minneeesooodaaa
    Hey byc friends!! My names Laura and in 2008-2011 I was addicted to byc. I use to be on here for hours every day :) I slowly lost time for it and haven't been on since :( I miss y'all! Idk what happened to all the friends I had on here or if their still here, but I wanted to come back and start checking in again. My name was Dog Lover before I changed it to firework. I mostly remember being on the crazy pullets thread, and this like wish thread where u granted each other wishes. There are only a few use names I remember, although there were many more ppl I liked talking to. The names I can remember are kooshie, 77 horses, eenie, awesome fowl, ducky girl, miss heny, tanichca, sassymygirl, the goldenroo, and that's it :( im sure I've forgotten a lot of names :/ I'm not sure if yall changed their names or are even here any more or what but that's who I remember haha. I'm 18 now, almost done with high school, got 3 roosters and 8 hens :) , 2 ducks and a pidgin :) :) I know byc really helped me since I wasn't that good with ppl when I was younger. I was going through a rough time at the time I came on here, it was a life saver. I could escape my life and talk to ppl who were nice to me. Everyone was so sweet to include me even tho I'm sure I was really a weird kid :/ haha. Anyway hi everyone and I look forward to spending a little time on here again :)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Welcome back to BYC. Many of the users that you mention are still active. Understand that weird is not necessarily bad. [​IMG]

3. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

Welcome back to BYC!

4. Branch Chickens

Branch Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2014
    China, Maine
    Welcome back! I, like you, came to BYC while going through a rough patch (still in that rough patch), and being involved with the forums here is one of the bright spots in my day.
    [​IMG]

5. Sassymygirl

Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana
    Welcome back!!! I've missed you! [​IMG]
    I've been gone for about a year now but it's great to be back!

6. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Hello :frow and Welcome Back To BYC!

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    You are always welcome back to BYC - we'll even leave the light on for you [​IMG]

8. chickie farmer

chickie farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Welcome back Firework. Drumstick must live on route 66. LOL. JK. Sorry Dd, I had to say it.

9. gander007

gander007 Chicken Obsessed

[​IMG] alright welcome BACK [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by