1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I haven't taken an Exam in...well...a long time

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by areyoumymother, May 19, 2011.

1. areyoumymother

areyoumymother Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    Will be taking an intense online course for the next 10 days in preparation for passing the State Exam for an Insurance License...

and boy am I nervous....

It has been a very very long time since I have done any studying and have to actually pass the exam...

my new career is riding on this....

I think I can...I think I can...I think I can.....

[​IMG]

2. chikky

chikky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    Glenmont, Ohio
    I'm sending some "test" confidence your way ......they will surely prepare you well since that's the focal point of the class - to pass and be certified.

Good luck [​IMG]

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I know you can, I know you can, I know you can----- Good Luck!

4. julie75

julie75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Remember not to second guess yourself. Don't go back and change anwsers, usually your first anwser is the correct one. (MY DD is taking her exams now and that is one thing that I remember them telling me in school, and they still tell the students that today)

I know you can do it. Good Luck!

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Don't get hung up on the questions you are not 100% certain about. I would always go through answering that which I was certain about. (My little mechanism for calming down.) Then I would go back and address those questions that were causing me more problems.

6. ChicksterJo

ChicksterJo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 19, 2011
    Grounded on Earth
    Hopefully the course will give you sample tests and will also give you an idea of how best to approach the test. I know I liked looking for test prep books because they usually would tell me how the test is formatted and what are some ways to approach it. Good luck (though I know you won't need it [​IMG] )!

7. areyoumymother

areyoumymother Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    I PASSED WITH A 76 !!!! Whew, I was sweating that one out [​IMG]

8. ChicksterJo

ChicksterJo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 19, 2011
    Grounded on Earth
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Congratulations!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by