I hope I get accepted! cross your fingers for me ***UPDATE**

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Skitz, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Ok I was at my school surfing the web. I found a letter on my school's website that said "Buffnier camp" I read it and it was about Engineering and computer science. When I finish school (in 3 more years, then to college) I want to be an Architech Engineer, So I printed out the form and I filled it with my info. I sent it and now im waiting for the results. Please keep your fingers crossed for me [​IMG] this would be a great opportunity to know if I REALLY want to be an Engineer. BUT I got one bad news, that if I get accepted I won't be seeing everyone of you till June 12 , but I still don't know if Im going to get accepted. Tomorrow I will receive a letter letting me know if I got accepted or not.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
  2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

That sounds really great for you. Here, I will keep my fingers crossed. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Good luck! Shadow engineers and look long and hard, because you'll be enjoying some lovely 80-100 hr weeks in college for it! Engineering is pretty fun! Just lots of work but hard work does really pay off in the field.... the fun part kind of ends when you hit industry though, but that's something else.

4. Hi!
    It's a summer camp focusing on engineering and computer science? Good luck!
    I hope it works out for you.

[​IMG]
    Lisa

5. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Quote:yup, it says computer science (I really don't know whats that) But I just care about the Engineering thing =] its called "WTAME" (West Texas A????? M???? E??? don't know those lol) and their slogan its "Engineering and Computer Science"

6. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    oh wow!!! good luck!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    good luck skittles!

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

WOW!!! How fun that would be for you!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Engineering can be so many things. If it's "computer science" hope you like programming!

10. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    I got the letter today!!!! I read it and it said...... that I got ACCEPTED!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I will be leaving on saturday at 10 pm. I will miss this forum! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by