I just can't say away!

Southern28Chick

Flew The Coop
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
Let me say to start off, I hope this doesn't get locked.

I can't stay away from this forum. I do believe that all the people on this message board are nice, kind people! I consider most people on here to be my friends. I believe we all come here for the same reason...we love our chickens! We also come here to talk and tell each other about or hopes, dreams and fears.

It sucks that people have such different views on topics but we do. That's life. We all have different personalities and different beliefs. But at the same time we all come together on this site everyday to talk about our chickens, talk about things going on in this world that we live in and talk about things going on in our lives.

I love that people can come on this site and ask questions and get great answers. I love that people can come on here and talk about the pain of a loss in their family...animal and human. I love that people can come on this site and find compassionate people who will cry when your feeling down and laugh when your feeling happy and people that are genuinely wonderful people.

I love this site. No matter how I try to keep away I can't, and the reason for that is...there's no other site/forum on the entire world wide web that compares!!! Simple as that. This is a great site.

I just wanted to share my feelings. That's all.
big_smile.png
Thanks for reading!

ps: please disregard typos.

I agree Southern.

This is the only place I can brag about my chickens like most people brag about their kids and no one thinks of me as
being crazy.

It's nice to know that someone on the other side of the world has a bator full of eggs pipping/zipping and we get to share our excitement together.

We even get to share our or someone else's deepest pain at a time of great loss.
We even get to rant a little when we're disgusted about chicken laws or some "crazy chicken lady's" treatment of her chickens.
The most exhiliarating feeling of all is being able to support and help a fellow member provide good homes for some poor little rescues who otherwise would never know the joy of being a chicken.
I am so glad I found this site -- otherwise I would be crazy!!

PS Thanks mods for a job well done.
This site wouldn't be what it is without your supervision.

I love this site! I learn so much from it. I got a chicken keeping book, and everyone on this site knows like 10X as much as the author did. Thanks Mods and Members!
hugs.gif

I agree. This is the bestgroup of people. If someone bothers me with their opinions, I remember that this is just the internet and I can close my browser (it doen't happen often thank goodness). But I love the community here. So many caring people.
Even when it seems all heck is breaking loose, I know that the community will come through.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom