I just dont know WHAT to fix for dinner.....(pics of Fussy & Red)

thndrdancr

Songster
12 Years
Mar 30, 2007
Belleville, Kansas
6-12-2007-077.jpg

My Fussy and Red, checking out the fridge, Fussy will jump right in....hubby thot he would teach her a lesson an almost (very gently) completely shut the fridge door for about 1/2 second, she usually freaks out about EVERYTHING!!! He opened back up, and there she was, looking up him all casual like and looked like she was saying. "Goshdarnit, I was JUST picking out what I wanted, give me more TIME ALREADY.....!"

Jill

Last edited:
Just read it heheh
funny pics.
How do you keep them from pooping allover your house? hehe

lol.png
I dont feed them.
lol.png

No, really, they DO, but I try to stay after them. Fussy I really think I could potty train her, she squats like a dog when she is gettin ready to go potty, and she is smart, so if I stayed after her all the time, I know I could. Thing is, I AM putting them outside, so I figure..whats the point?
Another thing when I first started letting them out, she would jump on the sidewalk, go, then jump back in the grass, she just thot it felt more like what she was "used to going on" I guess. lol So she kinda potty trained herself there for a bit... that and she would hold it til I let her out of the box I kept her in, cuz she hated to soil herself. Almost hate to not take the opp to do so, but...she DOES hate to be "grabbed" so it would be tuff on both of us.

well im supriseingly tired for it being so early, probably see ya tomarrow on here, I may have new pics, if they get their order in.
Thanks for the pics
smile.png

maybe fussy needs her own room hahaha

Very cute, we had ducks when I was a kid, and they would "knock" on the back door and when it was opened the two of them walked over and stood right in front of the closed fridge......
They're a crack up - the KNOW where the good stuff is!

Back
Top Bottom