I just dont know WHAT to fix for dinner.....(pics of Fussy & Red)

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by thndrdancr, Jun 13, 2007.

1. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    [​IMG]

My Fussy and Red, checking out the fridge, Fussy will jump right in....hubby thot he would teach her a lesson an almost (very gently) completely shut the fridge door for about 1/2 second, she usually freaks out about EVERYTHING!!! He opened back up, and there she was, looking up him all casual like and looked like she was saying. "Goshdarnit, I was JUST picking out what I wanted, give me more TIME ALREADY.....!"

Jill

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  2. barg

barg Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Just read it heheh
    funny pics.
    How do you keep them from pooping allover your house? hehe

3. thndrdancr

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    [​IMG]I dont feed them. [​IMG]

No, really, they DO, but I try to stay after them. Fussy I really think I could potty train her, she squats like a dog when she is gettin ready to go potty, and she is smart, so if I stayed after her all the time, I know I could. Thing is, I AM putting them outside, so I figure..whats the point?
    Another thing when I first started letting them out, she would jump on the sidewalk, go, then jump back in the grass, she just thot it felt more like what she was "used to going on" I guess. lol So she kinda potty trained herself there for a bit... that and she would hold it til I let her out of the box I kept her in, cuz she hated to soil herself. Almost hate to not take the opp to do so, but...she DOES hate to be "grabbed" so it would be tuff on both of us.

4. barg

barg Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    well im supriseingly tired for it being so early, probably see ya tomarrow on here, I may have new pics, if they get their order in.
    Thanks for the pics [​IMG]
    maybe fussy needs her own room hahaha

5. thndrdancr

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    bumping my pics for the DAY people.[​IMG]..

6. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Too funny! What a great photo!

7. Cheri

Cheri Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2007
    Dayton, TX
    [​IMG]

8. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    Very cute, we had ducks when I was a kid, and they would "knock" on the back door and when it was opened the two of them walked over and stood right in front of the closed fridge......
    They're a crack up - the KNOW where the good stuff is!

9. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

That's a classic!!

10. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

My guess is they want to fix those fresh veggies! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by